Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New DVD Releases.


Contagion is the tale of a disease that goes out of control and kills a large part of the worlds population. The movie did $75,658,097 at the box office and is rated 6.9 on the IMDB.



This horror movie was loosely based on an H.P. Lovecraft short story titled "The Rats in the Walls." It took in $24,046,682 at the box office and was rated 5.8 on the IMDB.



Shark Night is one of those movies that tried to latch onto the 3-D boom. It did not work out very well for them as the box office totals were $18,877,153 and the IMDB rated it a 4.0.

I didn't put the new movies out last night because I was not scheduled work. Since New Year's Day is a paid holiday, most of us were given an extra day off to this week. I could've gone in if I had wanted to, but I'm at the point now in my life that I would rather have the time off than the money.

No comments: