Thursday, January 19, 2012

Active Toys.


I was going to blog about this game for Christmas, but since I basically took the month of December off, it didn't happen. The object of Doggie Doo is to go around behind this dog and clean up after him. I'm not sure exactly how popular this game is since I don't work in toys very often, but I do assume that it sells fairly well. After all, it's disgusting enough that kids would have fun with it.


Baby Alive is billed as the real surprise baby. You give the doll something to eat and drink and she does what real babies do. Fortunately, one of the accessories that you can purchase is disposable diapers. I think that's taking realism a little too far, but at least I don't have to clean it up. You can buy food packets, drink packets, and diapers to go along with this doll.

I like finding weird stuff like this. This will probably become the Thursday theme. I'm going to limit this to items that you can purchase in, as they call it online, the brick-and-mortar stores. It's more of a challenge that way than just simply going online, because there is so much weird stuff that you can purchase online only.

No comments: