Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Now On DVD.


This was a very quiet week for new releases. The only movies that came out were direct to DVD. That will change Friday, and I'll cover that movie, then. The first movie came from WWE Studios. Vince McMahon is trying to become a movie mogul and his latest effort is called Inside Out, which stars his son-in-law, Triple H. You can watch the trailer for it here.



The second movie was a twin pack of Halloween stories from 2 movie franchises, Scared Shrekless, and Monsters Versus Aliens:Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space. I don't have much say about them because I've never seen them.


I did have one surprise from last night. I had a young lady that wanted to purchase a videogame that had just been released.the game was FIFA soccer 12. I find it amazing that somebody wanted to get a soccer game at midnight.

No comments: