Monday, September 19, 2011

Memories.



I didn't realize it until this morning, but today would have been my 33rd wedding anniversary. Part of my not realizing it is the fact that I don't dwell on it much. It's not that I don't care but that is the easiest way for me to cope with it. Everybody deals with loss differently in my way is to focus on what is going on now. You can't change the past and thinking about it can be a little depressing. You can beat yourself up and think, gee, I should've done this or said that, but that kind of attitude doesn't change a thing. As in any other relationship, there were good times and there were bad times. I focus on the good that happened and let the bad lie in the past.

I'm good to make this post short and sweet. Let those that you care about know how much they mean to you. I found out the hard way, you never know when it will be the last time you'll get to. In case this is sounding a little depressing, I want you to know that I am not the least bit depressed. This morning I bought on DVD the movie Grease. That was the movie that we saw together more than any other. It has helped me to be in a very good mood. I hope you all have a great day.

No comments: