Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mathmatical Genius.


I have proven before that basic math is not my strong suite. Here is another example of it. The countdown to my new job is now:


I know, I know, today should have been 5, however I based that on my work week, not the stores calendar week. That week starts on Saturday, so I will have 2 more days in the cold. The new schedule has been posted and under our names is printed our department. Mine has always read dairy, now it says sales. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is good.

In the post that I referenced to I mentioned that I am no longer naming my employer as a preventative measure. We were warned that what we said could be used against us. Any disagreements that I may have with their policies I do not air in public, but there is no need in taking any chances about something being misinterpreted. It was a topic of another post that I had. I ran across a story yesterday about a waitress being fired for making a disparaging remark about a customer on her Facebook page. Her complaint was she had to stay an hour after she Linkwas scheduled to go home, and the couple that caused that only tipped her $5. She called them a name and posted it. Her employers found out about it and she was unemployed. You have to be very careful about what you say on line. You never know who will read it.

Saturday I mentioned the death of Macho Man Randy Savage. If you are interested, here is a great article about his career.
Link

No comments: