Friday, April 15, 2011

Life In A Treehouse.


I believe that I have written about my neighbor before, but I can't find the post. He lives in the treehouse that you see pictured here, which is about 100 feet from the apartment complex that I live in. As you can see, it is not just an ordinary treehouse. April 2 MTV was here to do some filming. The house will be featured on upcoming edition of the MTV series Cribs. Here you can learn a little more about the treehouse. Will I be watching? No I won't. in February Comcast changed their basic cable and all I get now are the local network stations. Since cable is included in the rent I really can't complain. If it wasn't included I wouldn't have it. Basic cable is $50 a month and that is more than my inner Jack Benny will allow me to pay. I will try and post an air date for the episode.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

THIS is your neighbor? That is THE COOLEST HOUSE I've ever seen. And by coolest, I mean coolest in terms of what a ten year old boy would think was cool.

But really, what could be cooler than that?