Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baseball Card Tuesday.

The other day I showed a Starlin Castro autograph card and I said it was the second best card that I had got this year. You can see what topped it. I bought a box of 2011 Topps Jumbo packs. There were 10 packs in the box and 50 cards in each pack. I got a full set plus the Mickey Mantle uniform card that you see here. The card is numbered 54 out of 64. There are currently 2 of them listed on eBay. One is selling for $299.99 or best offer, the other is being auctioned off. The auction ends in 5 days and the current bid is $78.77. I am going to watch it and see where it ends.

My favorite part of the card is the pinstripe through the 4. The two on eBay also have stripes but they are through the 6. Next week I'll show you the best card that I got last year.

No comments: