Friday, March 11, 2011

No Promotion.


The decision has been made for the new frozen foods/dairy manager position at my employer and the person is not me. Of course this has left me terribly depressed. I threw myself out the window of my apartment, but I am on the ground floor. I turned on the gas but that didn't work real well since all my appliances are electric. In M*A*S*H they claimed suicide is easy. Can I sue for false advertisement?

Seriously, I am not too terribly upset about the decision. I wanted the job, but inventory is less than two weeks away and there is a lot that needs to be done before then. It now is somebody elses headache. Another positive aspect is now I will not have to do any of the last minute preparations. Inventory is on a Thursday morning and I am off that day. It works for me.

I still am going to try and do something else after inventory. I need something a little less physically demanding. We will see what happens.

No comments: