Saturday, November 28, 2009

Last Kiss.


I have mentioned before how much I enjoy reading comic books. There are many genres that can be found in comic books. If you think they begin and end with super-heroes you have never been exposed to comics. I like almost every different type, but I never bought or read any romance comics. Romance comics have disappeared today, but I have found one that I actually enjoy. The title of it is Last Kiss. It is written by John Lustig, who worked for Disney for over 20 years. John bought the rights to a romance series. He took out the words and replaced them. The results are hilarious. Three times a week a new panel is released. I am giving you three examples here. If you like what you see, check out the Last Kiss website.





2 comments:

Dana said...

Ha! These are great! Thanks for the great websie.

Caron said...

Those are funny!