Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Still Trying.

This summer I mentioned a lawsuit being filed in California claiming a person was duped because the crunchberries in Captain Crunch with Crunchberries was not real fruit. The judge in the case rightfully rejected the lawsuit. A very similar suit has been filed again. This time the plaintiff is going after Kelloggs because there is no fruit in Froot Loops as well as the Crunchberries. California is probably the only state that will allow this type of suit. I am in favor of consumer protection laws but when they allow this type of nonsense they are not very effective. I haven't discovered who the attorney is who filed this suit. I would not be surprised to find out it is the same man. If it turns out to the same man, and he is shopping around for a person to put their name on these suits, then in my opinion he should be disbarred.

I mentioned yesterday about my copy of The Stand disappearing almost two years ago. Today actually made two years. This is the second anniversary of the day the She Who Left In The Middle Of The Night left. I am not sad about it. I have a wonderful relationship with My Lady. Life is good and like I hinted about yesterday will soon be getting even better.

2 comments:

Al Penwasser said...

Next you'll tell us that circus peanuts aren't made from peanuts! Oh, the humanity!

Jeff said...

Wow, it seems like that was much longer ago than two years. I'm sorry about the anniversary, but at least it means that time has passed and you're still good to go.