Monday, September 14, 2009

Back From Vacation.

Last year I made three trips to Illinois. In February I went up and picked up the car my parents gave me. In August I was told Dad would not be with us much longer. I took some extra time off of work, combined it with my vacation and was able to spend 10 days with him. I returned home but two days later I went back because he had passed away. That was on September 4. I was very glad that I was able to spend that time with him. This year I arrived there on the third. I was conscious of the fact that the one year anniversary would be the next day. It was a little sad, but over all I had a very nice time there. Of course the top picture is Dad's tombstone. The next three are the view standing by Dad's grave. I really enjoy the view from there.





The cemetery is about a mile from where I grew up. The oldest grave that I have seen is from 1860. Next year I am going to spend a little extra time there and see if there is any older grave.

I had planned on writing more, but right now my mind is fried. I still haven't got my body back on the third shift schedule. I will talk more about my vacation tomorrow.
Today's question is Grade 1/Art.

There are three secondary colors. Two of them are purple and green. What is the third?

I had never heard of secondary colors. I made a guess and I was wrong. 133-22.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Welcome back!

I believe the third secondary color is orange!