Monday, July 13, 2009

Writers Block Part 2.

I actually have a few ideas, but I don't have the time to develop them fully. I am going to combine the two movies that I have seen into one post. I also am going to make some comments about Michael Jackson's death. A third idea that I have is a tribute to My Lady, but that one is special and I will probably write it several times before I post it.

Wal-Mart was very hectic last night. I was in frozen foods where two people have been on vacation this past week. I did as much as I could, but we are still behind. I then went to Taco Bell. Last Thursday's truck was one of the largest that I have dealt with in my time there. Today's was the smallest. Normally I am there at least three hours but I finished in two hours today. Tonight's truck at Wal-Mart is bigger than what we have been getting on Mondays, but a lot of it should be feature items, which I just have to separate and work the regular stock.
Travis was right. If you mix red and white you get pink.
Today's question is Grade 5/Science.

True or False? Moss is a type of fungus.

I knew this one. 106-19.

No comments: