Over at Winthrop J. Quiggy's blog, Quiggy's World, he did one of those 5 thing memes yesterday. Here are mine.
5 Things I Was doing 10 Years Ago.
1.I was the DIY (Do It Yourself)/Automotive manager for K-Mart.
2. I had a part-time job at Arby's. (I have held two jobs off and on for the last 17 years.)
3. I was still married. (My wife would pass away a little over a year later.)
4. I put up inspirational messages on a signboard for the church I was attending.
5. I was helping my wife get ready for her GED test.
5 Things on my To-Do List Today:
1. Take my son to lunch.
2. Sort more of those baseball cards that I bought at the flea market.
3. Get rid of those science experiments in the refrigerator.
4. Read a few of the comic books that I have recently bought.
5. Outline a few future blog posts.
5 Snacks I Love:
1. M&M's. (Peanut preferably)
2. puff corn
4. Hershey's kisses
5. Wild Cherry Lifesavers
5 Places Where I Have Lived:
1. Mason City, Illinois
2. Springfield, Illinois
3. Hanover Park, Illinois
4. Auburn, Illinois
5. Calhoun, Georgia.
5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Grocery store stocker
2. Laundry/Housekeeping Supervisor
3. Assistant Manager at K-Mart
4. Shoe department Manager
5. floor mat trimmer
5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
I'll cheat here. I already did the 25 things.
I don't like tagging people. Anyone else want to do these go for it. I did leave one out. 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire. I couldn't come up with 5.
Volly and Travis both knew that division is the inverse of multiplication.
Today's question is Grade 3/Science.
Which planet is called the "red planet?"
- A) Venus
- B) Mars
- C) Jupiter