Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Writers Block.

I have had a very busy morning. I am tired and can't think of anything to write. Since I am doing the Fifth Grader questions I wanted to do something so I did a Google image search for writers block and I found that cartoon. Tomorrow should be more interesting.
Travis was correct. James Monroe was our fifth president.

Today's question is Grade 3/World Geography.

The Ganges River flows through Bangladesh and what other country?

I knew this one. 30-10.

3 comments:

Al Penwasser said...

I could have used your profile to describe me. Just when I had given up hope over finding a like-minded individual, there you are. I try to temper my political rants with ramblings of a much more lunatic nature. Glad to find you. Olive or Twist...love it!

Jeff Carter said...

I have no idea! I could Google it, but that would be cheating. I'm smarter than a fifth grader, but NOT a third grader! :)

Al Penwasser said...

India (I hope). I didn't Google it.