Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Changes.

I mentioned a little bit ago that we were playing musical managers at Wal-Mart. The game continues. Our store manager and district manager have "stepped down". Of course that is the polite way of saying they were kicked out. They have not been fired, just demoted. Our store manager is going to a store in Dalton, and I don't know what is going to happen to the district manager. I knew we had been getting a lot of company from the regional office lately. I finally figured out what is going on. Yesterday the Wal-Mart CEO, Lee Scott retired. The new CEO is shaking everything up and the higher ups are covering their posteriors by dumping on those under them. I am so glad that I have turned down the management offer that I had.

In this economy the pressure is on. I am sure they will be pushing us harder. I am up for it but I am not sure about some of my co-workers. More changes will be coming I am sure. I'll let you know when the do.
The answer to Friday's question was a staff.

Today 's question is Grade 2/U.S. History.

The Statue Of Liberty was a gift to the United States from what country?

A) England
B) Spain
C) France

An easy one for me. 19-7.