Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mr Sulu, Get Us Out Of Here.

How would you like to command your own starship? You may not actually go traipsing around the universe, but you can have fun sitting in your chair pretending to do so. How much does this beauty cost? It can be yours for only $2717.01. I am not sure why the penny. Probably the same reason that this is a limited production item of 1701 pieces. You can find the details here. This is for the ultimate Star Trek fan. I love the line in the description, model not included. That probably made a few Star Trek fans say "Well then forget it." Personally I liked the show, but Star Trek:The Next Generation was better.

I missed yesterdays question. I thought the word "bam" was an example of alliteration, when of course, as any fifth grader (or my friends) will tell you, it is an example of onomatopoeia. I thought Onomatopoeia was a Green Arrow villain. OK. I will sit in the corner with my dunce cap on.

Fortunately I can redeem myself with today's question, which is a Grade 2 Math question. One quarter of an hour is how many minutes? I am now 3-2 on these questions.

2 comments:

sdifugydfkjbhcvjk said...

15

Travis said...

15 minutes

That chair is $2700.01 more than I would pay.