Friday, January 16, 2009

Iron Chef America- Battle Sea Kittens.

The excitement builds as the Chairman prepares to reveal the secret ingredient for tonight's exciting battle in Kitchen Stadium. The Chairman says, "Tonight's secret ingredient is.............SEA KITTENS. and everyone says HUH????

I know what you are thinking. My psychic, or psychotic, whichever you prefer, abilities are at the maximum. You are saying what the heck are sea kittens? OK. A few of you are thinking something stronger than heck, but I will let you add your favorite adjective. Sea Kittens are also known as fish. Whose idea is that? Those wonderful people at PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. Think I am making this up? Check this out. Of course PETA thinks we should all be vegetarians. If that is what you chose to do, that is great. But don't tell me that I have to. When I eat bacon, I want it from a hog, not a soybean field. I agree with PETA's basic premise, that animals should not be abused. However the methods that they use are ridiculous. I sometimes wonder if they really think out programs before they launch them, or if they believe any publicity is good, no matter what. If that is the case, I have a suggestion for them. Hire Rod Blagojevich as your next president. After all he will probably be needing a job soon.

I had intended on talking about PETA a few months ago, but I kept finding other things to talk about. The topic for that was a letter they sent to Ben & Jerry's, requesting that they replace the cows milk they use with human breast milk. Again, I am not joking. Here it is. If they want to be respected and listened to, they need to drop the attitude that we are right and unless you agree with us you are stupid. Nobody wants to have things like that forced on them.
The answer to yesterdays question was The Lincoln Memorial.

Today's question is Grade 3/Measurements.

What unit of power is abbreviated by the letter "W"?

I am on a roll now and stand 8-5. I may get to graduate at the end of the year.

1 comment:

Volly said...

Q.What unit of power is abbreviated by the letter "W"?

A. Watt you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

:)