Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Forgot.

I had a plan for my entry yesterday and I forgot all about it. I came close to not posting anything today, then I realized what I had done. After using my stress reduction kit, and regaining consciousness, here I am.

Yesterday marked one year of blogging. I see I have made a total of 120 posts, meaning I averaged about one post every three days. I have really got into the swing of it in the last month. I will be explaining soon why I missed one day this month . I had an entry, typed the title and found something that I was not ready to discuss at this time. I am still working on it and when I get it right I will post it. Right now it is coming off a little stronger and angrier than I like.

I have always enjoyed writing but I can be very lazy about it. I have been trying to shake that and am attempting to post something here everyday. Some of it is ranting, some of it silliness, probably some of it is more than you ever cared to know about me, but here it is. I am having fun doing this and that is all that matters to me. If you like reading what I write, and I see enough comments to know that some of you do, that is just icing on the cake. Year one is over. My goal for year two is to at least double my number of posts. Will I do it? Check back here and find out.

No comments: