Saturday, October 18, 2008

How About A Burger?

When I decided to do this I was going to write about a 6 pound burger. Then the gentleman in the first picture topped that. The burger you see in front of him weighs 15 pounds. He ate the entire thing in 4 hours and 39 minutes. Since he ate the whole thing in less than 5 hours he got it for free. The full story can be found here. When I was younger I could eat a lot, but not that much. I find the older I get the less I want.







The burger shown here was the one I was originally going to talk about. It "only" weighs 6 pounds. The burgers are both from the same restaurant. After they introduced this one another place came up with a 12.5 pound burger. Thus came the 15 pounder. I wonder if these burgers come with an after dinner drink........Alka Seltzer. More details can be found here.





Last night at work I was stocking eggs. A friend came by and said "So there is the eggman." I told him "Yes. But I am not the walrus." We are so easily amused at work.

No comments: