Sunday, July 6, 2008

Decisions.

I have been contemplating this post for awhile now. Life seems to be rushing by and I am not getting things accomplished like I want to. I have decided to make a few changes.

First, this blog. I really want to post everyday, and when things happen that I can't I get discouraged and then don't post for awhile. I am not going to give up and will post at least three times a week. That way if I miss a day it is not so bad. I am going to be doing a few easy posts over the next few weeks. I have been making top ten lists from several different movie genres and I will be posting those, along with a few other ideas I have.

Second, Taco Bell. I have been working three days a week. I am getting physically exhausted from it. I have told them that from now on I will only work two days a week, Monday and Thursday, which is when they get their supplies. I have also given them a six month notice. After this year I quit. I figure a six month notice is much better than what they usually get. Normally they don't even get a six minute notice. I do not plan on ever working two jobs again. After all, I am not getting any younger. I can do it if I must, but only if I don't have another choice.

Third, my comic book collection. With my working and being tired all the time, I have fallen way behind on reading my comics. I am looking closer at the titles I buy and I am going to drop several. I still fight myself over wanting to like a title and keep buying it hoping it will get better. That ends now. Some titles are cheaper buying the trade paperbacks instead of buying the individual issue, so that is what I will do. I am also going to give much more thought to any new titles before I buy them. I have been getting caught up on what I have bought, and I am trying hard to get it all read.

I am going to try and pace myself better, get more rest, and take my medicine regularly. I have high blood pressure and have a bad track record when it comes to taking it. Well, that is my plan. We will see how it goes.

No comments: