Sunday, June 1, 2008

Life In The Fast Lane

It has been almost 2 months since my last post. Lately I have been fully expecting to meet myself going out the door as I'm coming in. I tried to cut back my hours at Taco Bell, but my replacements have not been lasting. There currently is a one now who seems to be lasting, so I am only working 3 days a week there. In what little time I was home I have not been on the internet as much. I have been trying to get my apartment and my collections organized. I still have quite a bit left to do, but I have decided to resume blogging. I have missed it. I am going to try posting something everyday. Some days it may just be a picture or a baseball card with a few comments. We will see how it goes.

Right now I am concerned about my Dad. He is in the hospital and they are not sure what is going on. He had a seizure at the Doctors office and was taken to the hospital by ambulance last Thursday. They are changing some of his meds and hopefully he will go home tomorrow. I am planning on going to Illinois around Labor Day. My Dad is made out of tough stuff. He has beaten prostrate cancer, has a weak heart and diabetes but he is still kicking. I am praying for the best.

My baseball card today is that new Shakespearian actor Ozzie Guillen as he entertains the Cellular Field faithful with his version of Hamlets Soliquoy.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Howard!

Good to see you blogging again, my man!

Hey, now that school's out, I can actually get around to boxing up some comics for you.