Thursday, January 3, 2008

Looking Forward

Before I look forward I want to look back one day. Yesterdays post took on a life of its own. I was just going to use the Babylon 5 quote when I realized just how well that fit the year. I like it when things like that happen. Sometimes you simply drop your plans and go with the flow.

This year I want to accomplish several things. I am not calling these resolutions, just things i want to do and see.
To get done:
Organize my baseball card and comic book collections.
Organize my DVD's and CD's.
Go through everything in the house and get rid of anything I don't need.
Set up and sell that stuff at a flea market.
Meet as many of my friends from the Captain Comics Board as I can.
Small trips at least once a month.
Go to Illinois in February and September.
Get out of the house more, quit being a hermit.
Blog more.

To go see:
Memphis, TN
Chickamauga battlefield
Kennesaw battlefield
Lookout Mountain
Chattanooga Zoo
Colonel Sanders Museum, Corbin, KY
More will be added later.

How much of this will get done? Stay tuned. Same Bat Channel, Same Bat Time.

Pictures and quotes return with the next post. The next 10 days posts will be a little more frequent as I am taking some time off from Taco Bell. Then the almost daily posts start late February.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

It's so easy to go with the flow after you've abandoned your goals. It's so dangerous. I fall into it every year. I honestly don't know how to change it. If you come up with a way, please tell me!