Thursday, November 15, 2007

Would you eat this?

Yes I know what that looks like. Yes it is sitting in a miniature toilet stool. It actually is ice cream. There is a restaurant in Taipei, China that calls itself the Modern Toilet. All of their bowls are shaped like toilet stools. Their aim is to appeal to the 15-35 year olds. It seems to be working. There are a few who don't get it but most of their customers enjoy it. Personally, I will pass.

This is a quick post day. I need to get some sleep.

Quote of the Day

I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together.

Steve Smith, AKA Red Green

2 comments:

Radiodad said...

No sir, don't like it. :D

But I do like Red Green...in a strictly manly handyman sense, of course.

Jeff said...

Wow, some people will try anything, won't they? And I love Red Green. Such a cool guy! Haha.