Monday, November 19, 2007

My favorite movie


My favorite movie is actually a trilogy that I count as one, The Lord Of The Rings. I have been a huge Tolkein fan since I was in high school, was was just a few years ago. I was skeptical when I heard they were making a movie. I was afraid they would condense the story so much it would be bad. Fortunately they did it right. I love Peter Jackson's story of talking to New Line Cinema about doing it. He had condensed the three books down into two movies. The New Line executive told him it was great but there was one problem with it, there were three movies there, not two. Peter and his fellow writers went back and made the expansions. There were a few things that I would like to have seen changed, but they were so minor that it did ruin my enjoyment of the movies. My favorite character has always been Aragorn. I am not sure exactly why, I just do.

I had planned on blogging daily and I missed a few days. I really do have a good excuse. I had internet problems and couldn't log on. I finally got it back this morning. Tomorrow will be a longer post when I reveal why my blog is called In Purple I'm Stunning 2.0.

Quote Of The Day
A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
Elbert Hubbard

No comments: